LeoMat Digitakt 330/430/530 SFR for Printing, Varnishing, Laminating, Die-Cutting, Slitting and Counting. Suitable for digitally finished labels.
The LeoMat Digitakt SFR is a fully modular, versatile finishing machine with a rich standard feature set and a full complement of optional finishing modules designed to complement digital printing operations. Standard with a fully integrated flexo printing station and a semi-rotary die-cutting unit including high accuracy register control, the LeoMat Digitak is suitable for varnishing, diecutting in register, slitting and rewinding of printed or blank labels.
- S-Drive tension control system
- Modular construction
- Integrated die-cutting and printing unit
- Full and semi-rotary register control on the die station
- Optional registration control on flexo printing unit for overprinting applications
- Suitable for processing digitally printed labels
- Integration of a hot stamping, screen printing unit or other finishing modules optional
- In-mould labels can be produced
- Available in all current working widths up to 530 mm
- S-Drive tension control, servo motors and latest electronic components ensure operator-friendly and nearly maintenance-free production.
- The clear touchscreen monitor allows simple operation. All functions and input data are displayed on the screen before and during the production process.
- The integrated job memory saves you time when setting up your jobs.
- The automatic slow-down when reaching the predefined length in meters / number of pieces ensures precise results. When stopped, the material webs are held by an automatic web holder allowing quick and easy roll change.
- Web and re-wind tension are separately adjustable.
- Our high-quality magnetic powder brake minimizes maintenance costs and optimizes web tension control.
- Automatic stop when reaching the predefined number of pieces, end of roll, waste flag or web break.
- High accuracy register control provides accurate die-cutting and printing of labels which are preprinted or yet to be printed.
- The integrated printing unit enables additional printing, varnishing or lamination of e.g. digitally printed materials.
- The error analysis program simplifies troubleshooting, and an exact remote diagnosis is possible by connecting the LeoMat machine to the internet.
- A variety of additional units can be integrated: Camera inspection, inkjet printer, operating data logging, production planning software, label dispenser, sheet cutter etc.
- All machines of the LeoMat series have been constructed according to the guidelines of the employer’s liability insurance association and carry the CE mark.
- Roll lifter for diameters up to 1200 mm (included in basic equipment of Digitakt SFR 530)
- Waste paper rewind unit for automatic rewinding of marked misprint
- SVS Missing label control with up to 16 channels with automatic stop function on the rewind shaft or optional splice table – also for transparent materials / clear-on-clear materials
- Hot stamping unit
- Screen printing unit
- Lamination unit
- Shear- and razor knife slitting
- Additional rewind station (rewind diameter is reduced to 450 mm)
- Web Advance for saving time when changing rolls
- Lay-down rollers for thin and sensitive materials
- Production of sheets
- Production of in-mould labels
- Flying cutter for the sheet cutter
- Turret rewinder
|Supply voltage:||3x400 Volt + N/PE|
|Compressed air:||6-10 bar|
|Max. speed:||250 m/min.|
|Max. unwind diameter:||750 mm|
|Max. rewind diameter:||550 mm|
|Material width:||up to 550 mm|
|LeoMat Digitakt 330 SFR||330 mm|
|LeoMat Digitakt 430 SFR||430 mm|
|LeoMat Digitakt 530 SFR||530 mm|
|Core diameter unwind unit:||76 mm|
|Core diameter rewind unit:||17.5-150 mm|