LeoMat Practice S 330/430/530 | DIE-CUTTING | SLITTING | CHECKING | COUNTING
If you need an automatic die-cutting machine especially for the production of blank adhesive labels, the LeoMat Practice S is the ideal machine for you. Its high-quality construction and practical design allow quick, simple and economic production of blank labels. Manufacturing of printed reels is also possible with the LeoMat Practice S.
- High-quality design
- Fully electronic control and functional design
- Modular construction on request
- Existing die-cutting tools can be used
- Suitable for processing foils and blister foils
- Available in all current working widths up to 530 mm
- The fully electronic SPS control ensures user-friendly and nearly maintenance-free production. The clear touch screen monitor simplifies operation and control of the machine.
- The integrated job memory saves you time when setting up your jobs.
- Servo motors as well as state-of-the-art electronic components allow easy operation while providing extremely constant web tension.
- Our high-quality magnetic powder brake on the unwind minimizes maintenance costs and optimizes web tension control.
- The error analysis program simplifies troubleshooting, and remote diagnosis is possible by connecting the LeoMat to the internet.
- The automatic slow-down when reaching the predefined length in meters / number of pieces ensures precise results. When stopped, the web is held by an automatic web clamp allowing quick and easy roll change.
- Web and winding tension are separately adjustable.
- Easy switching between inside and outside wrap rewinding.
- Automatic stop when reaching the predefined number of pieces, end of roll, waste flag or web break.
- An additional operator panel in the rear section allows user-friendly handling.
- The encoder detects the diameter of the mother roll.
- A variety of additional units can be integrated: Camera inspection, inkjet printer, label dispenser etc.
- All machines in the LeoMat series have been constructed according to the guidelines of the employer's liability insurance association and carry the CE mark.
- Roll lifter for diameters up to 1200 mm (included in basic equipment of Practice/S 530)
- Waste paper rewind unit for automatic rewinding of marked misprint
- Missing label control with up to 15 channels with automatic stop function on the rewind shaft – also for transparent materials / clear-on-clear materials
- Shear- and razor knife slitting
- Dual rewind (rewind diameter is reduced to 450 mm)
- LeoMat Web Advance
- Lay-down rollers for thin and sensitive materials
- Production of sheets
- Flying cutter for the sheet cutter
- Turret rewinder
|Supply voltage:||3x400 Volt + N/PE|
|Compressed air:||6-8 bar|
|Max. speed:||250 m/min.|
|Max. unwind diameter:||750 mm|
|Max. rewind diameter:||550 mm|
|LeoMat Practice 330||330 mm|
|LeoMat Practice 430||430 mm|
|LeoMat Practice 530||530 mm|
|Core diameter unwind unit:||76 mm|
|Core diameter rewind unit:||17.5-150 mm|