RSP-H and RSP-V Series
RSP-H and RSP-V Pharmaceutical Security
The machines can operate in 3 distinct levels of compliance conforming to the required level of security. These include:
Full Compliance In Full Compliance mode, a defective label must be corrected and re-inspected before the process can continue and cannot be overridden by the operator. This mode is intended for applications where 100% compliant labels must be guaranteed.
Controlled Compliance In this mode, the operator can choose to re-inspect the corrected label with a single button push, or bypass the re-inspection system and accept a defective label after manually inspecting or correcting it. This mode is intended for premium value-add labels that require the highest quality but leave some discretion to the operator in order to increase throughput.
High Speed Inspection This mode engages the 100% vision inspection system but does not utilize the re-inspection capability. The machine places defective labels on the inspection plate where the operator corrects the defective label and continues the process until the next defect is detected. This mode is intended for standard labels and the defect parameters can be set to balance high throughput with acceptable quality.
The RSP-V series machines incorporate a fully integrated 100% vision inspection system which stops the machine when a fault is detected, prior to slitting or other post-inspection operations. The faulty label is automatically placed on the inspection/splice table where the operator can perform corrective action. Once the fault is corrected the web is rewound in its entirety onto a high capacity rewind for re-inspection prior to slitting for 100% compliance requirements. For lower security applications, the web can continue directly on to slitting and other post-inspection operations.
Watch a video of the RSP440H in action here.
Standard Configuration includes:
- 100% servo motor control- unwind, rewind, drawstation
- RSP S-Drive 100% Security software and moveable operator touch screen panel
- 320 m/m speed capable (machine speed, material and vision system dependent)
- Large capacity servo rewind (matches unwind capacity)
- Large, 12.9” machine control touch screen panel
- Large 19” vision system display touch screen panel
- High accuracy length based label counter including butt cut
- Ultrasonic unwind webguide with splice table
- Ultrasonic slitting webguide with splice table
- Waste wind-up at slitting splice table
- Static accumulator
- Integration platform ready to accept industry leading vision systems including webguide
- Cartridge slitting system to accept shear or razor cartridges
- Standard webclamp at rewind